Company Description:What goes into getting a quote for your bath, shower or tub-to-shower remodel? It starts with a free in-home evaluation where our bathroom design consultant comes into your home to assess the area and discuss the project details with you. While there, we'll laser measure the area, assess for water damage, review your options and prepare an exact down to the penny quote. On the second appointment we do the installation.
The cost for a a complete system depend on these factors:
• Size of Area – Tubs, Shower Bases, Walls, Ceiling-dome, Windowsill and/or Endcap depending on what is required.
• Color And Finish –The color and pattern selection available is significant with hundreds of styles to choose from. The color palette includes aggregate colors, faux marble, classic tile patterns as well as matte finishes. You can completely customize the look of your bath area to suit your style and different finishes have different prices.
• Existing Structure – What kind of material is your old tub and how deteriorated are the walls? Do you have a window or an unusual space? Is there a moisture issue in the wall or floor to be repaired?
• Plumbing Work To Be Done – A new valve has to be installed to accommodate the new trim and hardware but sometimes there is more involved which will be reflected in your quote.
• Cosmetic upgrades - we offer a large selection of upgrades including fixtures by Moen, Kohler and Delta, custom shower doors, shower rods, shower caddy’s, soap dishes and acrylic wainscoting.
• Safety equipment - shower seats, various colours and sizes of grab bars and other products designed especially for those needing extra support.
• Expert Installation – All our technicians are certified, factory-trained, full time installers; licensed, bonded and insured. We’ll install a complete system in as little as 24 hours and clean up the area after the installation.
• Lifetime Warranty - you can trust us because we stand behind our workmanship with a limited Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your home.
BATH FITTER® of Alberta is a family owned and operated small business, proudly serving Alberta for 29 years.
Offering FREE In-home Consultations with our bath remodel expert, the BATH FITTER® process is a turn-key solution to remodeling a dated bath. Save $250 off a complete system.
Certifications & Awards
9 years Consumers Choice Award Recipient , ADA Compliant, 27 year BBB A+ Member F